A Friendsgiving Feast
Put those turkey leftovers to good use with a cheesy turkey crescent ring, perfect for feeding a group of friends or family.
Leftover Turkey Taco Crescent Ring
Prep time: 25 minutes • Cook time: 25 minutes • Servings: 10
• 1 package McCormick Original Taco Seasoning Mix, divided
• 2 tablespoons butter
• 1 cup finely chopped onion
• 2 cups shredded, cooked turkey
• 1 can (15 1/4 ounces) whole-kernel corn, drained
• 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and chilies, drained
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 1 container (8 ounces) whipped cream cheese
• 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
• 2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Heat oven to 375 F. Reserve 1 teaspoon taco seasoning mix in small bowl; set aside.
In medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes, or until tender. Add turkey, corn, tomatoes, garlic and remaining seasoning mix. Cook and stir 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in cream cheese and 1 cup shredded cheese.
Unroll crescent roll dough on greased or parchment paper-lined baking pan. Separate into triangles. Arrange triangles to resemble sun with center open. Press dough where bottoms of triangles overlap. Spoon turkey mixture in ring where dough overlaps. Fold triangle points over filling, tucking into bottom layer to secure. Continue until entire ring is enclosed.
Bake 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
In bowl, stir remaining shredded cheese into reserved seasoning mix. Remove ring from oven. Sprinkle with cheese mixture. Bake 5 minutes longer, or until cheese is melted.
Serve with desired toppings, such as shredded lettuce, sour cream or guacamole.
Chipotle Corn Pudding
Prep time: 10 minutes • Cook time: 1 hour • Servings: 8
• 1/4 cup cornstarch
• 1/4 cup sugar
• 2 teaspoons McCormick Minced Onions
• 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick Ground Mustard
• 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet Sicilian Sea Salt
• 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Chipotle Chili Pepper
• 4 eggs
• 1/2 cup milk
• 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
• 2 cans (14 3/4 ounces each) creamed corn
• 1 can (15 1/4 ounces) whole- kernel corn, drained
• nonstick cooking spray
Heat oven to 400 F. In small bowl, mix cornstarch, sugar, onions, mustard, sea salt and chili pepper until well blended; set aside.
In large bowl, lightly beat eggs. Stir in milk, butter and all corn. Gently stir in cornstarch mixture until well blended. Pour into 2 1/2-quart baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Bake 1 hour, or until set, stirring halfway through cooking. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Slow Cooker Red Wine Hot Chocolate
Prep time: 5 minutes • Cook time: 1 hour • Servings: 14
• 1 bottle (750 milliliters) red wine
• 8 cups whole milk
• 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
• 1 package (12 ounces) dark chocolate chips
• 1 teaspoon McCormick Ground Nutmeg
• 4 McCormick Cinnamon Sticks
Place all ingredients in slow cooker. Cover.
Cook 60-70 minutes on high, or until chocolate is melted and mixture is heated through, stirring every 15 minutes.
Reduce heat to low. Serve from slow cooker.
Find more recipes to share with friends this season at McCormick.com. (Family Features)